CHESHIRE, Ore. -- The fire that destroyed the main lodge at Camp Lutherwood in Cheshire Friday night was likely electrical in origin, fire officials said.
The Lane Fire Authority said the investigation is complete, and the fire has been ruled accidental.
It started in the office area in the front of the building. It’s not clear which of the many electrical devices was the cause, officials said.
- Camp Lutherwood fire likely electrical in origin, officials say
- Fire destroys lodge at Camp Lutherwood in Cheshire
- PG&E electrical lines causes 2018 Camp Fire, California probe finds
- UPDATE: Electrical fire displaces family
- Electric fan caused Philomath house fire
- Man leaves original Picasso on train
- Officials: Whitsell mill fire accidental
- Man arrested in death of original Mouseketeer in Oregon
- Help Camp Fire Wilani 'Stuff the Box!'