SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A car burst into flames inside a Springfield garage, causing damage to the home and sending one man to the hospital.
This happened just after noon at 750 Summit Boulevard.
It's unknown if anybody else was injured or what started the fire.
At one point a second alarm was sounded.
This is a developing story.
- Car catches fire inside Springfield garage
- Condominium garage catches fire in Springfield
- Vehicles catch fire in Springfield
- Millersburg residents escape after garage catches fire
- Springfield homes threatened by garage fire
- Springfield home catches fire from furnace malfunction
- Heat lamp sparks fire inside Springfield home
- Garage fire displaces Eugene family
- Police investigate car fire in Springfield
- Springfield fire under investigation