SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A car crashed into a field on Pioneer Parkway early Monday morning after rolling multiple times.
At around 2:40 a.m., the driver was headed west on I-105, took the Q Street exit and lost control.
The driver was the only one person in the car. They suffered non-life-threatening injuries but were transported to a local hospital.
Springfield police said wet roads and speed may have played a factor.
- Car lands in field in rollover crash in Springfield
- Drone crash starts fire in Springfield field
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- One person injured after rollover crash in Springfield
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Fire crews battle field fire in Springfield
- Car crash knocks out power in Springfield, man arrested
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Rollover crash on Garden Way injures two