Springfield, Ore. - The holiday weekend took a tragic turn for a family in Springfield after a fire destroyed their home Monday morning.
Crews said there was so much damage, they won't be able to figure out the cause.
The cause of this fire will remain "undetermined”. It started shortly after 3:00 a.m. Monday.
The family living there made it out safely. Katrina Deforest, the onsite Springfield Mobile Home Park Manager, said: "It's cold and they're out without a home. It's a sad state that they're in. However with the great community we have, the Red Cross is helping them out a little bit this season."
Firefighters said the flames also damaged a car, but they were able to keep it from spreading to other homes.
- Cause of Springfield mobile home fire is "undetermined"
- Fire damages mobile home in Springfield
- Fire crews put out Springfield mobile home fire
- Fire starts near dryer in Springfield mobile home park
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Fire rips through Springfield home
- Springfield home destroyed by fire
- Fire damages three Springfield homes
- Mobile homes catch fire in Eugene
- Springfield homes threatened by garage fire