WINSTON, OR. -- The 14th annual Celebrate Children Day is happening on Saturday at the Wildlife Safari in Winston.
There will also be door prizes and animal presentations.
There will be over 20 booths in the Safari Village from community partners with games for the kids, and educational resources for parents.
“It’s an opportunity for them to do some outreach for their services, promote any upcoming events, give information to the community on what their resources and services are, as well as providing games and crafts for the kids. So, that’s a nice, big draw,” said Karin Hardin with Health Families of Douglas County.
The event is Saturday from 11:00 to 3:00, and anyone wanting to make the drive is welcome to attend.
- Celebrate Children Day at the Wildlife Safari
- Wildlife Safari responds to Australian brush fires
- It's a girl! Wildlife Safari welcomes baby giraffe
- Wildlife Safari cuts ribbon on new elephant expansion
- Cheetahs come to Eugene for Wildlife Safari outreach program
- 'Tis the season for a trip to Wildlife Safari
- Wildlife Safari provides 'escape' as coronavirus concerns rise
- Wildlife Safari has welcomed a new member to the family, a baby giraffe.
- Eugene celebrates MLK Day
- Cottage Grove celebrates Earth Day