EUGENE, Ore. -- The new cell phone tower along the Beltine near Norkenzie Road is getting finished.
In April KEZI 9 News reported that it's designed to look like a real tree. On Tuesday, workers were seen "branching out."
One by one they lifted those artificial limbs and placed them on the little nubs. The tower is located on property owned by the Church of Christ and is owned by Verizon.
- Cell tower along the Beltine is 'branching out'
- New cell tower to be built in Eugene
- Large Roadster Show benefits Branches of Valor
- Eugene Public Library branches close temporarily for interior painting
- Man caught climbing the Eiffel Tower
- Oregon Country Fair works to improve cell service
- Monroe Middle School screens 'Celling Your Soul' documentary
- Sheriff: Inmate starts fire in cell because 'she was cold'
- Police: Inmate sets fire to clothes in Springfield jail cell