EUGENE, Ore.-- Big changes are in store for a Eugene staple. The popular restaurant, Oregon Electric Station, is going back to its roots.
A representative tells KEZI the change comes as one of the owners leaves the restaurant.
The menu is going through a revamp. It will soon include more prime rib and steaks. There will also be more gluten free options.
Those gluten free items will be specifically marked on the menu.
The upgrades are going beyond the menu, too. Much of the bar area has been redone in just the past few weeks.
KEZI expects to know more about what the specific menu changes will be next week.
In the meantime, OES is still open on their regular days and hours.
- Changes coming to Eugene's Oregon Electric Station
- Oregon Electric Station making menu, seating changes in Eugene
- More electric vehicle charging stations coming to Portland
- Eugene bike share station vandalized
- Explosives found outside Eugene police station
- New electric car charging stations installed at Pfeiffer Winery
- More electric vehicle charging options coming to Coos Bay, Roseburg
- Greyhound station leaving Eugene after nearly 80 years
- Suspicious device forces evacuation of LTD bus station in Eugene
- Daimler to convert Oregon factory to build electric trucks