EUGENE, Ore. -- The City of Eugene Parking Program is conducting a survey now through May 25 to discover how residents feel about the city’s parking situation.
The survey results will provide meaningful information for the city moving forward.
Residents who take the survey will be entered into a random drawing to win one of five $100 gift cards to a Downtown Eugene merchant of their choice. The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete, and participation is voluntary. Individual responses will be kept confidential.
To take the survey, click here.
- Eugene conducting parking survey
- City of Eugene conducts community safety survey
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Eugene traffic study survey deadline extended
- SURVEY: Public transit system proposed between Eugene and Florence
- Eugene seeks input on 15th Avenue traffic circles with survey
- Park in Southwest Eugene officially opens
- Eugene decorates parking garages with poems
- Eugene Airport opens new economy parking lot
- Designs for Eugene's Riverfront Park revealed