EUGENE, Ore -- City officials in Eugene are working again to make a road near Sheldon High School safer.
For several years, neighbors have complained about the lack of sidewalks and speeding drivers on Jeppesen Acres Road. City leaders have not been able to agree on a solution.
But, now they're considering putting in speed bumps and sidewalks. KEZI 9 News has learned that those who live on the road will be paying for the sidewalks.
City leaders will discuss this in a meeting on Feb. 15 at 7 PM at Duncan Real Estate Group on Willagillespie Road.
- City councilors consider making road near Sheldon High School safer
- Blitzing the Preseason: Sheldon High School
- Whooping Cough Outbreak at Sheldon High School
- Two-A-Days: Sheldon
- Sheldon High School neighbors upset over students' mess
- Sheldon High School brings football camp to disabled students
- Police contact man who raised concerns at Sheldon High School
- Springfield wants to make Northbank Path safer
- Proposed 4J bond would make schools safer, board says
- Police: Corvallis city councilor threatened to kill family member