EUGENE, Ore. -- Nearly a year after breaking ground on Civic Park, the Civic Alliance is fundraising to fill the facility with athletic equipment.
The fundraiser will continue through the end of October. Donors can contribute toward soccer balls, basketballs, volleyball nets and football goalposts.
The organization has set a goal of $25,000. One donor has also pledged to match the first $5,000 raised.
According to staff, Civic Park is on schedule to open in spring 2020.
- Civic Alliance fundraising for athletic equipment
- Civic Alliance breaks ground on Civic Park
- Civic Alliance reaches half its financial goal
- Eugene Civic Alliance holds fossil hunt
- Eugene Civic Alliance raising money for Civic Park this holiday season
- Civic Park groundbreaking set for October
- Civic Park construction remains on schedule
- Junction City School District investigating 'Straight Alliance' Instagram account
- Large equipment stolen from plumbing company
- Thieves steal $140k worth of equipment