EUGENE, Ore. -- Parents and other community members had the chance to talk and share a cup of coffee with Gustavo Balderas, the superintendent of Eugene's 4J school district.
This morning’s gathering was at the Humble Bagel Company in Eugene.
It was an opportunity for the community to meet Balderas, learn about important things happening in the district, ask questions, and share ideas and feedback.
This was the fourth in a series of drop-in coffee chats.
- Parents meet with 4J superintendent over bagels and coffee
- 4J superintendent holds listening session with teachers and parents
- Parents, students blast 4J schedule proposal
- Krista Parent ousted as South Lane superintendent
- Parents hope 4J work session addresses school merger fears
- Popular Eugene bagel shop closing after 40 years
- Parents speak out in favor of 4J bond: 'You're investing in the future'
- A3 parents speak out at meeting
- 4J School District hosts annual elementary showcase
- 4J District releases new proposed school schedules