EUGENE, Ore. -- ODOT officials say a construction worker was injured at the Delta Highway and Beltline interchange Saturday morning, halting all work on the project.
An official from the Eugene Springfield Fire Department described the injury as serious. Dispatch records show someone was taken to Riverbend hospital just before 11 a.m.
An ODOT spokesperson said further information about the condition of the worker would be provided by the contractor, Hamilton Construction.
ODOT says lane closures are still expected to end by 6 a.m. Monday morning.
This is a developing story.
- Construction on Delta/Beltline interchange halted after workplace injury
- Construction to begin soon on Delta Highway and Beltline interchange
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Worker killed at Beltline construction site; investigation underway
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline