COOS BAY, Ore. – On Thursday afternoon Coos Bay Police responded to a dispute and found a man was stabbed.
Police said a 49-year-old man reported he had gotten stabbed just after 4 p.m. in the area of Morrison Street north of Newmark Avenue.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office and Oregon State Police were called in to investigate and they began looking for a suspect.
Coos Bay Police said they did not find a suspect but did find several pieces of evidence.
Investigators believe they know the identity of the suspect involved and are working to locate them.
- Coos Bay stabbing victim recovers as police search for suspect
- Coos Bay robbery suspect murdered in California
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay police investigating chainsaw theft
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Coos Bay police looking for Little Caesars robbery suspect
- Coos Bay police seek public's help finding armed robbery suspect
- Coos County deputies search for burglary suspects
- Coos Bay man killed, grandson held as suspect
- Coos Bay man charged with murder