COOS COUNTY, Ore. -- A Coquille man is dead after his vehicle rolled multiple times on East Beaver Hill Road on Monday.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office and Coquille Fire responded at about 11:15 a.m. Initial reports said the car was possibly on fire.
Deputies said John Elbert, 63, was driving a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro, and witnesses said it rolled several times while traveling uphill.
Elbert was the only person in the car and was declared dead at the scene.
Oregon State Police and the Coos County Road Department assisted.
- Coquille man dies in rollover crash
- Man faces murder charges in Coquille
- 77-year-old man dies in rollover crash near Alsea River
- Coos County deputy crashes into car near Coquille
- Suspect in Coquille hammer attack caught
- Crews battle house fire in Coquille
- Structure fire in Coquille under investigation
- Coquille residents react to overturned manslaughter conviction
- Police searching for Coquille man charged with sex abuse
- Benton County employee dies in equipment rollover