LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Lane County has seen its first case of novel coronavirus, according to county officials
The case was announced on Tuesday. It is considered to be a case of community transmission.
The 69-year-old man lives in a private residence and is currently at home following county health recommendations.
The man's symptoms began March 1 and a test was taken March 13.
Officials will contact people who have had contact with him.
The first Oregon case was announced to the public on Feb. 28.
For more coronavirus coverage, click here.
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- New Lane County coronavirus case identified
- Eighth coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Two more coronavirus cases identified in Lane County
- Lane County sees ninth coronavirus case
- Lane County investigates coronavirus cases, death
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County
- Two coronavirus cases identified at Lebanon veterans home