SALEM, Ore. – A total of 10 people have died and 266 have tested positive in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Oregon Health Authority reported 57 new cases and two additional deaths Wednesday.
One of the deaths related to coronavirus is an 80-year-old Clackamas County woman who tested positive March 23 and died the next day at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center. OHA said she had underlying medical conditions.
The other recent death is a 73-year-old Marion County woman who tested positive March 22 and died the next day at Salem Hospital. They said she also had underlying medical conditions.
The other new cases include 20 in Washington County, 11 in Marion County, eight in Multnomah County, five in Linn County, four in Clackamas County and one each in Jackson, Josephine, Lincoln and Yamhill counties.
- Coronavirus in Oregon: 10 deaths, 266 cases so far
- Coronavirus in Oregon: 75 cases; three deaths
- Oregon sees third coronavirus case
- Coronavirus in Oregon: Three new deaths; 18 new cases
- Another coronavirus death in Oregon, 65 new cases
- Second presumptive case of coronavirus in Oregon
- Four new Oregon coronavirus cases confirmed
- Officials announce first coronavirus death in Oregon
- Lane County investigates coronavirus cases, death
- Oregon health officials: prepare for 'thousands of cases' of coronavirus