EUGENE, Ore. -- In hopes of slowing the spread of novel coronavirus in Oregon, state officials are increasing precautions.
Across the state, any gatherings where people cannot maintain six feet of distance have been banned. And restaurants and bars are limited to providing delivery and takeout services. Other businesses have been affected by Gov. Kate Brown's stay at home order.
- Oregon Bach Festival
- Eugene Pro Rodeo
- Bohemia Mining Days Celebration
- Lane County Home & Garden Show
- Daffodil Festival in Junction City
- Chefs' Night Out fundraiser
- Tool concert
- Hult Center events
- MEGGA Hunt
- Eugene Symphony series concert
- Susan G. Komen Oregon and SW Washington events
- Greatest of the Grape
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce events
- Oregon Battle of the Books
- Northwest Horse Fair and Expo
- Botanic Fest
- Vietnam War 50th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony
- Cottage Grove Armory events
- Climate Town Hall
- 2020 BEST Awards
- St. Patrick's Dinner and Sing-a-Long
- "Little Women: The Musical"
- "Mamma Mia"
- Pac-12 men's basketball tournament
- OSAA remaining winter state championships
- NCAA remaining winter and spring championships
- NBA suspends season
- School districts have canceled events in wake of the governor's order. For more information, click here.
- Public schools are closed through the rest of the school year. Classes are being held remotely.
- School districts are required to continue nutrition services. For more information, click here.
- University of Oregon, Oregon State University and Lane Community College are conducting spring term remotely.
- University of Oregon has announced summer term will also be held online.
- Northwest Christian University campus will be open, but classes will be held in an online format.
- City of Sweet Home
- City of Eugene
- City of Harrisburg
- City of Cottage Grove
- City of Roseburg
- Lane County
- Some churches are moving online in response to the virus. For more information, click here.
- Many faith centers celebrated Easter and Passover through livestreams or drive-through services.
- Hospitals are putting visitation restrictions in place.
- Non-emergency surgeries have been banned by the governor to preserve personal protective equipment.
- Willamalane Adult Activity Center
- Willamalane Park Swim Center and Splash! at Lively Park (Friday through Monday)
- Eugene YMCA closed temporarily
- Oregon Historical Society
- Springfield Public Library
- Springfield Museum
- Campbell Community Center
- Roseburg Public Library
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Harrisburg library
- Cottage Grove Community Center
- Cottage Grove Library
- No visitation at state prisons
- All City of Eugene Public Library
- Oregon Zoo
- All Eugene Rec centers and pools
- EWEB offices
- Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- Hoodoo Ski Area
- ODFW fish hatcheries
- Forest Service concentrated-use campgrounds