COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. --South Lane Fire District told KEZI 9 News, they responded to a house fire on Friday night just after 9 p.m. in Cottage Grove to find the home engulfed in flames.
Justin Baird of South Lane Fire said one adult male was taken to the hospital. KEZI 9 News doesn't know if he was inside the home when they arrived or the extent of his injuries at this time.
Baird said they sent three fire engines to the home on Nellie Lane just after 9 p.m and North Douglas County Fire responded with 3 engines as well. Baird said the house fire was contained quickly but even an hour after they first got on scene they still had a lot of interior hot spots. Baird said they will be checking on the fire throughout the night.
This is a developing story. Check back as KEZI 9 News will post updates as they become available.
- Cottage Grove house fire sends man to hospital
- Cottage Grove house fire under investigation
- Cottage Grove armory sparks controversy
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Cottage Grove celebrates Earth Day
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Cottage Grove community raises money after devastating house fire
- Woman rescued from house fire in Cottage Grove
- 1 dead after house fire in Cottage Grove