Photo Gallery 2 Images
ALBANY, Ore – Police are asking for help finding two men who they said used counterfeit money at several businesses in Albany over the weekend.
Police said the men used several fake $100 bills on the night of January 20. If you know who the men in the surveillance photos are or have any information, you are asked to contact police.
- Counterfeit money makes the rounds in Albany
- Police warn businesses to watch out for counterfeit money
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Popular scam making rounds in Douglas County
- Albany man killed in crash
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Phone scam making the rounds in Douglas County
- Oregon man pleads guilty to selling counterfeit rifle optics online