EUGENE, Ore. -- Traffic is backed up on Interstate 105 following a crash Monday, Eugene police said.
Police said the crash, which happened sometime before noon, involved a semi-truck.
Drivers should avoid eastbound I-105 before the Delta Highway exit.
Traffic is expected to be backed up for a couple of hours.
No one was injured in the crash. The semi-truck is blocking traffic.
Construction lane closures which began Monday on I-105 were already expected to cause major delays in the area. Travelers are being advised to take alternate routes during the bridge repair project, which could last about three months.
- Crash backs up traffic on I-105 in Eugene
- I-105 traffic changes, lane closures start Monday
- I-105 construction causing major delays in Eugene
- Semi flips on I-105 ramp near downtown Eugene
- Driver arrested in five-vehicle crash that shut down I-105
- Son of woman killed in I-105 crash speaks out
- Pedestrian hit by car on I-105 hospitalized with serious injuries
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged in January I-105 hit and run
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- South Eugene brings back The Laramie Project