UPDATE: Territorial Highway is now open in both directions after a crash closed the roadway Friday.
MONROE, Ore. -- Territorial Highway is closed south of Monroe after a crash as authorities investigate.
Oregon Department of Transportation officials said the crash happened at the intersection with High Pass Road, seven miles south of Monroe and west of Junction City.
The road is expected to be closed for several hours. Drivers should take alternate routes and avoid the area.
The Junction City Fire Department tweeted at about 11 a.m. that they have crews on scene and the Lane County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
- Territorial Highway reopens after crash near Junction City
- Eugene man dies in crash on Territorial Highway
- Crash on Highway 99 kills two in Junction City
- Highway 99W reopens after crash near Monroe
- 2 injured in crash in Junction City
- Junction City police making safety improvements to Highway 99
- Highway 22 may reopen Friday
- One lane reopens after crash on Highway 42
- Highway 99W near Monmouth reopened after fatal crash
- UPDATE: Highway 101 reopens after fatal crash in Coos County