ALBANY, Ore. -- A head-on collision near Corvallis killed an Albany woman Thursday evening.
The crash happened at 5:48 p.m. on Highway 20, four miles east of Corvallis.
Oregon State Police reported that a Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Jane Dunn, 64, of Albany was headed westbound on the highway when it crossed the center line and struck an eastbound Chevrolet Tahoe driven by Kelly Blodgett, 40, of Corvallis.
Dunn was taken to an area hospital where she died.
Blodgett was hospitalized with non-threatening injuries. An adult passenger and four children in the Tahoe were not injured.
Highway 20 was closed for about three hours after the crash.
OSP was assisted by the Albany Fire Department and ODOT.
- Crash near Corvallis kills Albany woman
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Two-vehicle crash kills Albany woman on Highway 20
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Corvallis
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- Motorcyclist killed in unusual accident near Albany
- 64-year-old-Albany woman with dementia missing
- 15-year-old dies in crash near Albany