EUGENE, Ore. -- Both southbound lanes on Coburg Road near Beltline are open after a diesel spill Wednesday morning.
Police said a Toyota Highlander began to slow down before merging into oncoming traffic. The Honda ended up crashing into another vehicle at 8:09 a.m. and more vehicles began pilling up, including a vehicle that was pulling a utility trailer.
Diesel was spilled and hazmat was called out to avoid leakage into the water system.
Northwest Hazmat was called out and cleaned up the spill.
- Crash on Coburg causes diesel spill
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Officials investigating fatal crash on Coburg Road
- Man dies in crash north of Coburg
- New subdivision comes to Coburg
- Rollover crash on I-5 causes delays near Coburg
- Coburg police offer Halloween safety tips
- Coburg Police officers to offer childcare
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Coburg Fire District holds training burn