UPDATE: The Fire Marshal said the cause of this fire is undetermined. He said the flames originated in the living room, but said they were unable to determine a definitive cause.
LEBANON, Ore. -- Crews with the Lebanon Fire District are investigating a fire at a vacant house.
Firefighters were called to a three-bedroom house off of Jennings Street just after 9:00 Saturday morning.
Neighbors told investigators that the house was recently undergoing a remodel and was listed for sale. They said real estate agents showed the home to potential buyers Friday afternoon.
Crews are working to determine what sparked this fire. The Fire Marshal said anyone with information is asked to call the Lebanon Fire District.
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- Vacant home catches fire overnight in Lebanon
- Crews fight house fire in Lebanon
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Fire crews on scene of house fire in Lebanon
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Fire destroys vacant house in Newport
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- Firefighters rescue pets in Lebanon house fire