Photo Gallery 3 Images
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Firefighters worked to put out a fire at a multiplex in Springfield Tuesday afternoon.
The fire started in the 4100 block of Daisy Street at about 2 p.m.
When crews arrived, they saw the fire through windows on the second floor. The fire moved through the attic into a second unit. Firefighters were successful in extinguishing the flames.
The multiplex consists of four two-story units.
No residents were home at the time of the fire. A dog was inside one of the units but was rescued.
- Crews put out fire at multiplex in Springfield
- Fire crews put out Springfield mobile home fire
- Fire crews battle field fire in Springfield
- Crews respond to fire at Springfield Albertsons
- Fire crews put out RV fire in Sweet Home
- Police help put out fire after firefighters ambushed in Springfield
- Springfield police lieutenant put on leave
- Eugene-Springfield fire crews arrive in Santa Rosa
- Crews extinguish fire at International Paper in Springfield
- Crews put out brush fire near homeless camp in Roseburg