EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Springfield Fire crews responded to a fire on Cross Street between Arthur and Cleveland streets Monday morning.
Crews arrived on the scene around 5:45 a.m. to an industrial area of Eugene on Cross Street. Officials said the fire damaged 30 storage pods on the property. They estimate the fire caused about $150,000 in damage.
Officials have confirmed the cause of the fire was a transient warming fire.
At this time, the owner of the property has not been confirmed.
Officials said no one was injured in the fire.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Warming fire caused storage pod blaze in Eugene, officials say
- Cigarettes, Juul pods stolen in Eugene convenience store burglary
- Cigarette likely cause of fire at Eugene home, officials say
- Wildland fire crews battle blazes, extreme heat
- Fire crews fighting blaze in Albany
- Fire at winery warehouse causes minor damage in Eugene
- Semi-truck fire causes traffic delays in Eugene
- Lebanon Fire crews battle blaze at old mill site
- Fire at Albany school brings back memories of 'devastating' blaze
- Dozens of beachgoers helped save a pod of beached whales