EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Springfield Fire crews responded to a fire on Cross Street between Arthur and Cleveland streets Monday morning.
Crews arrived on the scene around 5:45 a.m. to an industrial area of Eugene on Cross Street. Officials said the fire damaged 30 storage pods on the property. They estimate the fire caused about $150,000 in damage.
Officials have confirmed the cause of the fire was a transient warming fire.
At this time, the owner of the property has not been confirmed.
Officials said no one was injured in the fire.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Warming fire caused storage pod blaze in Eugene, officials say
- Cigarette likely cause of fire at Eugene home, officials say
- Wildland fire crews battle blazes, extreme heat
- Lebanon Fire crews battle blaze at old mill site
- Fire damages Eugene businesses
- Officials: Candle likely caused house fire in Roseburg
- Officials investigating fire that caused explosions in Lebanon
- Homeless camper likely caused mill fire, officials say
- Transients caused barn fire in Springfield, officials say
- Fire in Roseburg causes thousands in damage, officials say