OREGON -- Incumbent Peter DeFazio once again defeated Republican challenger Art Robinson in the race for the District 4 seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
DeFazio, a Democrat, received 57 percent of the vote, and Robinson received 40 percent.
YOUR VOICE, YOUR VOTE:
SPRINGFIELD ROADS BOND:
4J SCHOOL BOND:
"We’re going to have 100 women serving in the United State’s House of Representatives for the first time in the history of our country," DeFazio said. "We’re going to have a majority in the House to begin to exercise the rights under the constitution of the third independent branch, the legislative branch where the Republicans have been total doormats to the Trump Administration.”
DeFazio has held the District 4 seat since 1987.
Robinson has run against DeFazio multiple times and lost in the past.
- DeFazio keeps seat in U.S. House of Representatives
- DeFazio tours Roseburg VA campus
- DeFazio: Retaliation still happening at Roseburg VA
- DeFazio criticizes VA management in Eugene and Roseburg
- DeFazio holds town hall meetings at Willamalane, LCC
- DeFazio, Eugene mayor, state treasurer to talk Trump tax bill
- Community members share concerns about shutdown at DeFazio town hall
- Rep. DeFazio promises investigation into Boeing 737 Max
- Confusion in the vote for Oregon House District 2 seat
- Rep. Peter DeFazio discusses infrastructure, train safety, and new tax plan