LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- A man is facing charges after police said he held a man and woman at gunpoint.
Linn County deputies were called out on Tuesday to Ede Road, just outside Lebanon. The victim reported that she had a restraining order out against her ex-boyfriend and her family members saw him sitting in a vehicle down the road from where she was staying.
As deputies were en route, the victim called back. She told them she left work to see if it really was her ex-boyfriend, Joshua Lee Jarrett. She was accompanied by her brother. She reported that Jarrett was in her trailer and held her and her brother at gunpoint.
Deputies said the victim's brother was able to disarm Jarrett and hold him there until deputies arrived.
They said the gun was a pellet gun but looked like a real semi-automatic pistol. Jarrett had brought makeshift restrains to apparently tie up the victim, officials said.
Jarrett suffered minor injuries and was arrested after being treated at a nearby hospital. He is facing charges of attempted kidnapping, burglary, menacing, assault, and unlawful use of a weapon.
- Deputies: Man holds ex-girlfriend and her brother at gunpoint
- Eugene homeowner holds trespassers at gunpoint
- Springfield man robbed at gunpoint
- Deputies looking for man accused of beating his girlfriend
- Man found guilty of killing his girlfriend
- Man accused of stealing skateboards at gunpoint in Eugene
- Market robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Springfield business robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Lucky Lizard employee robbed at gunpoint
- Taco Bell robbed at gunpoint in Eugene