COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- A motorcyclist who died in a crash along the Cottage Grove Reservoir on Monday has been identified.
The Lane County Sheriff's Office said Desmond Keller, 30, of Cottage Grove was headed north on London Road around noon when he lost control and crashed north of Williams Creek Loop.
Authorities said speed may have been a factor.
Keller was ejected from their bike and collided with a 2004 Honda Accord headed south on London Road. The driver of the Honda was uninjured.
After the crash, the road was closed for several hours as authorities worked to reconstruct the scene.
- Deputies identify motorcyclist killed in crash along Cottage Grove Reservoir
- Motorcyclist killed in crash along Cottage Grove Reservoir
- Fatal crash along Cottage Grove Reservoir shuts down road
- Cottage Grove armory sparks controversy
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Cottage Grove celebrates Earth Day
- Cottage Grove warming center needs volunteers
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Federal investigation on Cottage Grove marijuana operation