Linn County, Ore – Sheriff’s detectives continue to investigate a suspicious death in Linn County near Albany.
The Linn County Sheriff’s Office says on Monday around 2:00 p.m. an individual flagged down a crew from the Albany Fire Dept. and directed them to a body.
The body was found about a mile west of Bryant Park. Bryant Way Southwest was blocked in both directions at the time.
Check back for updates on this developing story.
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Marion County deputies investigating suspicious death
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Linn County Deputies investigate school shooting threat
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Toddler drowns in Linn County
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany
- Suspicious death under investigation in Eugene
- OHA: 24 new COVID-19 cases; 1 death in Linn County