Photo Gallery 1 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- A man is facing DUII charges after he crashed his car in downtown Eugene early Tuesday morning.
Police were called out to east 8th Avenue and Mill Street. They got a call of a black Toyota Camry on its side and it was partially blocking the sidewalk.
Eugene police said the driver Daniel Paul Frank Griffin, 24, was seen going 45 mph on the Ferry Street Bridge when he lost control, slid into the center median and rolled the car onto its side.
Officers said Griffin and his passenger made it out safely but a dog that was in the car escaped and has not been found.
They added that the car broke a street sign and damaged a utility box.
Griffin was arrested on multiple charges including an outstanding warrant out of Multnomah County. He was booked into the Lane County Jail.
- Driver charged in rollover accident
- Driver not injured in rollover crash in Eugene
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Oregon bus driver charged with drunken driving
- Police investigating fatal accident
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Car lands in field in rollover crash in Springfield
- Douglas County teen driver charged in friend's death
- Eugene V.A. needs volunteer drivers
- Drivers prepare for icy roads