Photo Gallery 2 Images
YONCALLA, Ore.--North Douglas County Fire and EMS was dispatched to a structure fire in Yoncalla Wednesday night, March 28th.
Fire crews said they arrived to find two houses nearly burnt to the ground about 200 feet apart from each other. Fire officials decided not to try to put the fire out. Instead, crews allowed the structures to burn, while making sure the flames were contained.
Fire officials said they don't know the cause of the fires at this time but are investigating.
- Double house fire under investigation in Yoncalla
- Trailer fire leaves Yoncalla couple without home
- North Douglas County Fire brings fire safety to Yoncalla Elementary
- Yoncalla elects 18-year-old in mayor race
- Four killed in fiery head-on crash near Yoncalla
- Former Yoncalla mayor offers advice for newly elected 18-year-old
- Dillard house fire being investigated
- Yoncalla gets power to warming center, asks public to spread message
- House fire under investigation in Eugene
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon