DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- Douglas County announced Tuesday that a total of three people have tested positive for novel coronavirus in the county.
County health officials said they are still awaiting results from some of the tests taken during recent drive-through clinics. The two new cases were not identified from the drive-through testing.
Moving forward, officials are working to identify those who have had close contact with the new cases and are waiting on the remainder of results from the drive-through testing.
No further information was provided about any of the county's three cases.
- Douglas County announces two more coronavirus cases
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Douglas County sees fourth coronavirus case
- Benton County announces new coronavirus case
- Douglas County Fair announces 2018 entertainment
- Several Douglas County campgrounds announce opening dates
- Whooping cough cases spread to Douglas County
- Douglas County declares emergency over coronavirus
- OHA announces 18 new coronavirus cases
- OHA announces 26 new coronavirus cases