ROSEBURG, Ore. – Another Douglas County resident has tested positive for novel coronavirus, officials said.
There are now a total of four cases in the county.
An investigation is underway to identify those who may have had contact with the person.
Further details about the case are not being released at this time.
So far, 139 tests have come back negative in the county.
- Douglas County sees fourth coronavirus case
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Douglas County announces two more coronavirus cases
- Oregon sees third coronavirus case
- Lane County sees ninth coronavirus case
- Douglas County sees spike in overdoses
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Douglas County declares emergency over coronavirus
- Whooping cough cases spread to Douglas County
- Crews in Douglas County seeing more fires than average