WESTPORT, Ore. – A man is accused of running over and killing another man during a road rage incident in Westport in Clatsop County.
Police said two cars driven by Jeffery Stone, 65, and Curtis Russell, 22, were repeatedly passing each other on Highway 30 Wednesday afternoon.
At one point the cars stopped, and witnesses said Russell and his passengers got out of the car with Russell carrying a baseball bat.
They said Stone drove toward Russell, running over him and dragging his body a quarter mile.
Police said Stone returned to the scene and was arrested. He’s facing manslaughter, hit and run and DUII charges.
Officers said the men didn’t know each other.
- Driver accused of running over man in deadly road rage incident
- Eugene police investigate road rage incident
- Eugene Police investigate road rage incident
- Suspect charged in road rage incident
- Wanted man arrested after road rage incident on Beltline
- Eugene man arrested after alleged road rage incident
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack pleads guilty
- Shots fired in possible road rage incident on Row River Road, deputies say
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack faces own charges
- Charges dropped in Bend road-rage case