EUGENE, Ore. -- A driver led police on a chase in Eugene and Springfield Monday night, the University of Oregon Police Department said.
Jessica Leigh Perczak, 32, of San Diego was arrested and faces charges of eluding and reckless driving.
At about 10:30 p.m. a university officer tried to pull Perczak over for an illegal U-turn near Franklin Boulevard and Walnut, but the woman drove off, police said.
Perczak then drove through parts of Springfield, and Springfield police used spike strips to stop her near Kruse Way and Gateway Street.
At this time, it’s unclear why Perczak chose to run from police.
- Driver arrested after police chase through Eugene and Springfield
- Salem man arrested for leading police on chase in Springfield
- California fugitive arrested after police chase in Springfield
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff
- Springfield police make arrest in 2015 murder
- Springfield police: Craigslist scammer evades arrest
- Police arrest man barricaded in Springfield Apartment
- Eugene V.A. needs volunteer drivers