SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – A driver is dead and another person is in the hospital after a crash in Springfield.
It happened around 2:45 p.m. Monday at 5th Street and Hayden Bridge Way.
Police said two vehicles were involved, and one of them t-boned the other.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, and police are looking for witnesses.
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Driver dies after fiery car crash
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- Springfield woman dies after crash on Highway 126
- Police investigating crash near Springfield
- Springfield man dies in logging accident
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- UPDATE: Rider identified in Springfield motorcycle crash
- Drone crash starts fire in Springfield field