EUGENE, Ore. -- The driver of a vehicle that rolled over near Four Corners in Eugene overnight Thursday was not injured, police said.
The crash happened off Highway 99 just after midnight. Police said the driver hit a guard rail, causing the car to roll over onto the driver side.
Police are investigating whether or not alcohol or drugs were involved.
- Driver not injured in rollover crash in Eugene
- Rollover crash on Garden Way injures two
- Driver charged in rollover accident
- One person injured after rollover crash in Springfield
- Police identify driver in crash that injured 2 Eugene police officers
- Explosion severely injures Eugene woman
- Eugene V.A. needs volunteer drivers
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Two seriously injured in crash on East 30th in Eugene