SPRINGFIELD , Ore – A driver was arrested Wednesday night for driving while under the influence of intoxicants after crashing through a fence.
Springfield police say this happened just before 11:30pm near Hayden Bridge Way and Pioneer Parkway by the roundabout. The driver was not injured and no other vehicles were involved.
Police have not yet released the identity of the driver. This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Drunk driver plows through fence
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into Roseburg YMCA
- Driver hits patch of ice, crashes into fence
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into home in Douglas County
- Tigard police officer critically injured in crash involving drunk driver
- Police: Drunk driver involved in late-night crash
- Drunk driver gets 22 years in prison for 'extreme indifference'
- Elmira raises money for Harrisburg teen hit by drunk driver
- Fundraiser to help Harrisburg teenager hit by suspected drunk driver
- Drunk driver who hit Harrisburg teen sentenced to 9 months