CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) -- Te-Hina Paopao scored 22 points, Taylor Mikesell had 21 and No. 8 Oregon beat No. 15 Oregon State 79-59 on Sunday for its 24th consecutive victory. Mikesell and Paopao combined to make eight of the Ducks' nine 3-pointers in the first half and scored 15 points apiece to help Oregon take a 45-24 lead. The Beavers never got closer than 18 points in the second half. Oregon has won five of the past six matchups against Oregon State. It was the largest margin for Oregon in the series since an 82-58 victory during the 2004-05 season. Taylor Jones led the Beavers with 14 points. Scoring leader Aleah Goodman was held to seven points.
Freshman Te-Hina Paopao led the way for Oregon with 22 points.
Posted: Dec 13, 2020 7:25 PM
- Ducks earn win over rival Beavers
- Duck, Beaver Roundup
- Ducks, Beavers soccer open year with win
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks win, Beavers lose in southern road games
- Softball Roundup: Ducks, Beavers fall at home
- Ducks, Beavers announce weekly conference pairings
- Big third quarter propels Beavers over Ducks
- Beavers outlast Ducks in Pac-12 Tournament Semifinal
- Tournament seedings revealed for Ducks, Beavers
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks earn win, Beavs rained out
Scroll for more content...