Tampa, FL -- Oregon women's basketball came up short to No. 1 seed Baylor in the Final Four, 72-67.
The Bears had three different players in double figures led by Kalani Brown with 19 points.
Satou Sabally missed a potential game-tying jumper with under 30 seconds to play.
Baylor made their free throws down the stretch to secure the victory.
Ionescu led the Ducks with 18 points to go along with five assists and four rebounds. Oregon had three different players in double figures.
The Ducks end the season tying a program record 33 wins and the first Final Four appearance in program history.
- Ducks fall short against Baylor in Final Four
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks come up short
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- NCU women's rally falls short against SOU
- Hazelnut harvest falls short of expectations
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Softball Roundup: Ducks, Beavers fall at home
- Ducks look ahead to second fall scrimmage
- PHOTO GALLERY: No. 2 Oregon Acro falls to No. 1 Baylor
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on NCAA win over Baylor (11/30/18)