EUGENE, Ore. -- A dump truck left the road and took out a power pole along North Delta Highway near Ayres Road Friday morning, knocking out electricity to hundreds in north Eugene.
More than 1,000 people were without power, according to EWEB's power outage map. The outage appears to be between the Willamette River and North Coburg Road north of Crescent Avenue.
UPDATE: Dump truck takes out power pole on North Delta Highway near Ayres Road. Power is still out to hundreds. EWEB has no estimate for repair time. @KEZI9 is on the scene. @Bob_Schaper pic.twitter.com/Sq4AcDjGB7
— Bob Schaper (@Bob_Schaper) November 1, 2019
- Dump truck hits power pole, causes outage in north Eugene
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Power restored to Eugene retirement facility after three-day outage
- Power being restored after outage in south Eugene
- Tree hits power line on Beltline, causing outage
- ODOT hit with network outage
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages