EUGENE, Ore. -- There's still time to spread the love on this Valentine's day and help feed the hungry.
Dutch Bros is holding its annual Dutch Luv fundraiser all day long.
In the Eugene area, they're donating $1.00 from every drink sold to Food for Lane County. They said an anonymous donor is matching it, so every drink sold Thursday will help pay for meals.
Community members were happy to drop by and get a drink for a worthy cause.
"It's been busier than most mornings," said Jessie Green, who works at the Dutch Bros on Coburg Rd.
"It's just a great day to donate and fundraise and give to charity...all the community contributes which is amazing, " said Henry Holden, who also works at Dutch Bros.
This is the 13th year of the fundraiser. Last year, customers at all of their stores raised enough money for 945 thousand meals.
They're hoping to top a million meals this year.
- Dutch Bros holds Valentine's Day fundraiser to help feed the hungry
- Dutch Bros gears up for its "Drink one for Dane" fundraiser
- The Shepherd's Table feeds the hungry
- Dutch Bros. on W. 11th robbed at gunpoint
- Roseburg Dutch Bros locations burglarized late Monday night
- Local church needs volunteers to help feed hungry children
- Businesses prepare for Valentine's Day
- Community holds fundraiser for local family
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day
- WellMama holds annual Blues to Cure the Blues fundraiser