EUGENE, Ore. – Lane County has announced an eighth positive case of novel coronavirus.
Lane County Public Health was notified this afternoon.
Officials said the resident is a woman in her 50s who lives in a private residence in the Eugene-Springfield area. She is currently at home following recommendations from health officials.
Those who had contact with her will be contacted by LCPH to work on next steps. The investigation is ongoing. If a public exposure point is identified, that information will be shared with the public.
- Eighth coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- New Lane County coronavirus case identified
- Two more coronavirus cases identified in Lane County
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Lane County investigates coronavirus cases, death
- Lane County sees ninth coronavirus case
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County
- Two coronavirus cases identified at Lebanon veterans home