KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore. – Entrance fees for Crater Lake National Park are going up in May.
This is to pay for infrastructure and maintenance needs to the park.
Starting May 13, it will cost $25 per vehicle and $20 per motorcycle to get in the park. That’s a $10 increase from the price right now.
The annual park pass will cost $50, also a $10 increase.
On January 1, 2020, the cost will go up to $30 per vehicle, $25 per motorcycle and $55 for the annual pass.
- Entrance fees increasing for Crater Lake
- North Entrance Road Opens at Crater Lake National Park
- Man drowns at Crater Lake
- National Park Service waives entrance fee in support of social distancing
- Visitor spending at Crater Lake has economic benefit
- Crater Lake saw few visitors because of wildfire smoke
- Crater Lake National Park Offers Ranger-Guided Snowshoe Walks
- Man rescued after falling 800 feet into Crater Lake
- Campfires banned from the backcountry at Crater Lake National Park
- Crater Lake access road opens; 2 campsites close down