Photo Gallery 4 Images
TUALATIN, Ore. -- An inmate who escaped from Coffee Creek Correctional facility is back in custody.
Oregon State Police said Lorrie Hocker escaped on her way to a work assignment in Salem. They said she opened the van door and ran away.
Officers with the Tualatin Police Department arrested Hocker at about 3:45 p.m. on Friday.
Hocker is serving time for an assault charge out of Lane County and a coercion charge out of Montana.
- Escaped inmate with ties to Lane County back in custody
- Inmate with ties to Lane County escapes correctional facility
- Lane County Jail releasing fewer inmates early
- Escaped Marion County inmate found in home, arrested again
- Teen escapes from Lane County Juvenile Justice Center
- Deputies investigate inmate death at Lane County Jail
- Lane County strike looms
- Deputies: Predatory sex offender back in custody
- Corrections Department seeks inmate who escaped in 1986
- Oregon jail inmates sentenced for stealing ATV to escape