EUGENE, Ore. -- The City of Eugene wants to hear your thoughts on the neighborhood traffic circles on 15th Avenue.
15th Avenue between the University of Oregon campus and Jefferson Street is a residential and popular bicycle route with four neighborhood traffic circles.
The City is considering changing the stop signs along this corridor to yield signs in all directions, as well as adding crosswalks.
However, they need to hear from you first.
There is a survey on the Eugene City website where you can weigh in. To take the survey, click here.
The survey is open until Aug. 13.
- Eugene seeks input on 15th Avenue traffic circles with survey
- Benton County seeks public input with fairgrounds survey
- Eugene conducting parking survey
- City seeks input on new park in northeast Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- City of Eugene conducts community safety survey
- Fire shuts down 30th Avenue in Eugene
- 4J seeks input on SEHS mascot name, The Axemen
- Lane County agencies seek input on possible crime prevention expo
- 4J officials seek input on new Edison Elementary design