EUGENE, Ore. -- On the 26th day of the partial government shutdown, the Eugene Airport continued to run as normal.
Airport service manager Andrew Martz said so far they haven’t seen any effects from the federal government shutdown.
“We’re really lucky," Martz said. "Everyone has been showing up, and TSA’s been here, and air traffic control.”
The Portland International Airport also has not had any visible impact, according to KGW.
- Eugene Airport unaffected by government shutdown
- Government shutdown ends
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene Airport adds new security screening lane
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Eugene Airport opens new economy parking lot
- Eugene Airport braces for busy summer travel
- Eugene Airport offers travel tips for Thanksgiving
- Government shutdown limits access to national parks
- Oregon prepares for next federal government shutdown