EUGENE, Ore. -- Last minute Christmas shoppers spent their Saturday looking for the perfect gift at the Eugene Saturday Market's Holiday Market.
Dozens of vendors selling unique and handmade goods have taken over the Lane Event Center. The market also has live music and an international food court.
"There are just beautiful things up here at this craft fair," said holiday shopper Bethany Westfall. "It's a really special day to be here this close to Christmas"
The market's last day is Christmas Eve.
- Eugene Holiday Market's brings out last minute Christmas shoppers
- Cyber Monday brings out shoppers
- Easter holiday brings big business for Eugene bakery
- Shoppers show up for 'Small Business Saturday' in Eugene
- Eugene Mission hosts Christmas meals
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene
- Eugene Saturday Market kicks off 50th year
- Hundreds make last minute shopping trips before Christmas
- Runners provide last minute tips for the Eugene Marathon
- South Eugene brings back The Laramie Project