EUGENE, Ore. - The Eugene Marathon is granting wishes through its "12 Days of Christmas Wishes Program".
Wednesday, the organization announced its sixth winner, Ashlee, who is getting ready to celebrate her 40th birthday by running the marathon.
The Marathon is donating $100 to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline on her behalf.
Ashlee said when she was at the University of Oregon, a family adopted her.
She said she just recently learned their youngest son committed suicide and said the race goes right by their neighborhood.
The Eugene Marathon will grant wishes through Christmas Day.
People can email suggestions to email@example.com.
- Eugene Marathon grants it's sixth wish
- Marathon Monday: Eugene Marathon Needs Volunteers
- Marathon Monday: Eugene Has Heart
- Thousands participate in Eugene Marathon
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- Marathon Monday: The Eugene Marathon Goes Green For the Gold
- Marathon Monday: Big changes to the Eugene Marathon
- Businesses prepare for the Eugene Marathon
- Traffic Alert: Eugene Marathon road closures
- Enhanced security at 13th annual Eugene Marathon